6th Conference of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP OF TEACHING and LEARNING EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Organizations are invited to participate in the 6th annual ISSOTL Conference in a variety of ways. The meeting will take place October 22 – 25, 2009 on the academically renowned and scenic campus of Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana USA. Historically the conference has attracted 400 – 900 scholars of teaching and learning from across the United States and around the world. Returning to the United States after two years of meeting abroad, we anticipate that over 500 higher education faculty, administrators, and graduate students will gather to share evidence-based insights and theoretical frameworks for how to teach today’s students to be tomorrow’s most prepared citizens.
There are three ways in which your organization can participate in the ISSOTL conference:
- Send a representative(s) and display your items in person (see below for additional details).
||$500 for one 8’L X 3’ W covered and skirted table
$750 for two 8’L X 3’ W covered and skirted tables
||Table(s), 2 chairs, 1 identifying sign, electrical outlet and free wireless internet access
- If you do not wish to send a representative you may send information, including book order forms, to be inserted in all delegate tote bags. Quantities and shipping instructions will be provided closer to the conference start date, but all materials must be received by Friday, October 9th.
- If you do not wish to send a representative, you may send individual items to display on a common table. If displaying book(s), we suggest sending order forms with your sample(s). Please note that ISSOTL lacks funds to return any materials. Samples will be distributed to student volunteers at the conclusion of the conference.
Fee: $50.00 for 1-5 items
Option 1: Exhibit Hall
The Exhibit Hall will be located in the Indiana Memorial Union, Alumni Hall. Alumni Hall will be an area of significant conference activity, including the venue for all poster sessions, refreshments breaks and late afternoon receptions. Exhibit tables will be situated throughout the Hall to provide your organization with maximum exposure to conference participants.
Option 1: Benefits
- 1 complimentary conference registration per each table rental
- Recognition on the conference web site
- Recognition in the program book
- Receipt of all conference materials including program book and gift items
- Invitation to attend all sessions and social events
Option 1: Key Dates & Times
|Thursday, Oct. 22
||1:00pm – 5:00pm
|Friday, Oct. 23
||8:00am – 7:00pm
|Saturday, Oct. 24
Option 1: Exhibitor Registration and Payment
Payment is accepted by check, money order or credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
Click here for exhibitor registration.